20 Year Workmanship Warranty - What does it cover?
- A corner that develops a leak will be recaulked
- An eavestrough that comes loose from the fascia board will be reattached. Fascia board must be in solid condition
- If any downspout or leaf guard comes loose from the home, we will reattach
- Eaves with AluRex TRex Continuous Fastening System (Eaves without AluRex have 5 Year Workmanship warranty, unless otherwise stated)
What is not covered?
- Eavestrough coming away from the home due to unusually large ice dams or ice and snow slides off of a metal roof
- Fascia boards that come loose due to ice damming
- Damage to eavestrough system due to an object hitting the material (eg. Ladder hitting soffit, walking on downspout extensions, falling tree branches)
- Leaking behind eavestrough due to deteriorating shingles or improper overhang of shingles
- Downspouts that pop their seams due to ice build up
- Damage to aluminum due to salt application
Moving parts have 2 year warranty. These include Y diverters, and flip up hinges on downpipe extensions.
Eavestroughs with Alu-Rex T-Rex Continuous Fastening System - Lifetime
Eavestroughs, downpipes, soffit, and fascia - 20 years
Heater Cables - 1 Year Labour warranty is also 1 Year
DelphiTech Soffit Lighting - 5 years Labour warranty is 2 year